The safety and well-being of our guests is a top priority for Noku Kyoto during COVID-19. As part of the hotel’s commitment to provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere for our guests, we would like to inform that precautionary measures are in place and they are:
Public Areas & Guest Rooms
- Guest temperature checks by thermal thermometer.
- Increased sanitization of all public areas.
- Air purifier machines in public areas.
- Availability of hand sanitizer at the Lobby.
- Opening of the lobby doors for better air-circulation.
- Daily temperature checks and wearing of masks by all hotel staff.
- Food and beverage service adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Enhanced cleaning, disinfection & sanitization of the high touch areas such as light switches and door handles.
Guests who booked a non-flexible rate may modify their reservation without penalty by contacting the hotel directly. For guests who booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
We recommend that all travelers review guidance from the World Health Organization and follow any travel advice issued by their home countries.
Stay Safe , Take Care & See You Soon!